Summer is a great time to get a little crazy in the kitchen and for food-related field trips! At Random Acts of Reading, you’ll find my Dr. Seuss inspired recipes that will take your reading and cooking adventures on beyond Green Eggs and Ham.
You’ll also find food fun, like these One Fish Two Fish Treats at Seussville.com.
- Bees (make a smoothie)
- Cooking (bake a pie; create a cooking show)
- Farms (where food comes from)
- Green Eggs and Ham (tasting party)
- Weather (stormy pancakes)
- Where the Wild Things Are (food sculpture)
Each Reading Adventure Pack includes great book recommendations. But if you want to sample some other food and cooking related titles, try these: